Nonwoven materials for agriculture
One of directions of JSC Komitex is manufacture termobonded nonwoven offered as a covering agricultural material.
A material of JSC Komitex manufacture :
- has homogeneous structure that provides creation of a microclimate, guarantees uniform distribution of fall-out and constant air circulation;
- well passes a moisture, thus it is not becomes heavier from water and does not damage even the most gentle sprouts;
- the easy weight of a material does not render pressure upon plants and does not interfere with natural growth;
- the nonwoven protects landings from a wind and damages, crippling insects and birds;
- the material is harmless to an environment;
- at storage the cloth does not decay, is steady against temperature drops.
Superficial density of nonwovens: 30-60 gr./sq.m. The maximal width: 1,9 m. The maximal winding in a roll: 1000 m.
Also in an agriculture at struggle against uncontrollable distribution of plants a cow-parsnip of Sosnovsky are used Geotextiles GEOKOM (D-100, DTM-100) manufactures of JSC Komitex. Use of a geotextiles as a covering material with a bulk ground allows to close vegetative plants cow-parsnip, to isolate seed bank and to create favorable conditions for growth of cereal grasses or other plants, in a bulk ground.(Methodical recommendations on struggle against uncontrollable distribution of plants cow-parsnip of Sosnovsky - Syktyvkar, 2008) (see section «Geotextiles»).
JSC Komitex also offers nonwovens and filters for a filtration of milk and other liquid foodstuff (see section ” Filters and nonwovens for a filtration”)
tel: +7 (821) 228-65-46
fax: +7 (821) 228-65-60