Nonwovens for automotive industry
Market of nonwoven materials for automotive industry is one of the mains for JSC Komitex.
The complex of nonwoven materials for the automotive industry includes:
- Needlepunched structured fabrics for floor finishes interior, luggage compartment,luggage shelf, rear wheel arches, door upholstery, car soundproofing, manufacturing of the ceilings, car seats heaters, etc.;
- Bonded fabrics for engine upholstery compartment, hood of the car, manufacturing of the luggage shelf, car interior upholstery;
- Thermo-bonded fabrics used as linings in automobile seats, car ceiling substrates,components packaging and others;
- Chemically bonded fabrics for the filtration of cutting fluids;
- Doubled fabrics.
JSC Komitex is capable of producing nonwoven material parts of different sizes.
JSC Komitex offers wide range of filtration fabrics (see section “Filters and filtration fabrics”).
Nonwoven materials for automotive industry meet all the customers` demands, such as:
- fire resistance;
- oil- and grease resistance, water repellency.
Since the company actively entered the market in 1993, JSC Komitex has managed to establish stable partnership relations with the largest domestic automotive factories and manufacturers of foreign cars by domestic assembly. JSC Komitex production is used in the manufacture of VAZ, GAZ, ZAZ, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Renault, Ford, Nissan etc.
In 2011 and 2010 The Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry and the Russian Chamber of Commerce awarded the JSC Komitex a Diploma for high consumerproperties of the sample fabrics for car interior finishes.
In 2009 JSC Komitex was awarded a Diploma of the contest “Best Goods and services of the Komi Republic” for the production of high quality - non-woven needlepile fabrics of «Asselur» brand (for automotive industry).
tel: +7 (821) 228-65-46
fax: +7 (821) 228 65-60