The list of the using raw materials
Chemical staple fibers:
- polyester fiber;
- viscose fiber;
- polyamide fiber.
Synthetic latexes dispersed in water:
- butadiene thermallyformed copolymers.
Oil finishing for synthetic fibers:
- Materials for textile fabrics’ complex finishing which attach the fire-protective properties, oil and water repellency, fungus resistance, electroconductivity.
- Polypropylene in granules.
- Secondary polypropylene granules (black or natureal)
- PET in granules (primary and secondary).
PET raw material:
- PET flakes (crushed bottle, preform)
- pressed PET bottle
- waste PET-tape crushed and not crushed
- other PET waste (soft, solid)
- Antifoaming agent for synthetic latexes dispersed in water.
- Foam former for synthetic latexes dispersed in water.
- PET film.
Thermoadhesives of powder type, polyamide, polyethylene and polyester.
The following chemicals and their analogues:
- boric acid
- technical borax
- caustic soda
- optical bleach agent
- quartz sand
- concentrate dyes (masterbach) for polypropylene and polyester fibers’ coloration
Contacts: Purchase Department
Tel. +7 (821) 228-65-77, +7 (821) 228-65-16, +7 (821) 228-65-63
Fax +7 (821) 228-65-60